This page is an incomplete list of projects I’ve been working on over the last years. These include open source software as well as personal pet projects.
Over the last years, I’ve made contributions to:
- akka-serial, a serial communication library for Scala.
- Apache Maven, a software project management and comprehension tool.
- Definitely Typed, the repository for high quality TypeScript type definitions.
- Homebrew, the missing package manager for macOS (or Linux)
- Krazo, the reference implementation for JSR 371 (Model-View-Controller Specification).
- Quarkus, a Java stack crafted from the best of breed Java libraries and standards.